Add only 30 € to your shopping bag and get FREE
home delivery. Or pickup in store for FREE.
Free home delivery from 30 €*
Free store delivery
- LIWE ESPAÑOLA, S.A. (from now onwards INSIDE)
- VAT ID No.: A30015382
- Adress: Calle Mayor, 140, 30006 Puente Tocinos (Murcia)
- Telephone: 0034 968301944
- Email: [email protected]
Depending on the products, services or functions you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or others. In general, these data will be, depending on each case, the following:
- Identification data (e.g. your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.)
- Financial and transactional information (e.g. your credit card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example)
- Data on your tastes and preferences.
Please note that, when we ask you to fill in your personal details to give you access to some functions or service on the website, we will mark some fields as obligatory, as they are details that we need to be able to provide you with the service or to give you access to the required functionality.
Please note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or enjoy these services or features.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
If you decide to register as a user of our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the website and to give you access to its different functions, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly for:
- Contact you regarding updates or info communications related to the products you have purchased, including sending quality surveys on the products supplied.
- Manage payment for the products you purchase, regardless of the means of payment used.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and us during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this processing may result in the transaction being blocked.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of different products, product reservations through the web, according to these options are available at any time.
- Invoicing and make available to you the tickets, invoices and any other document proving payment for the purchases you have made on our website.
Please note that you can purchase the products offered on our website without having to register. In this function, where you can access the purchase of products as a guest, you will be asked only the essential data to process your order. Once the purchase process has been completed, you will be offered the possibility of registering as a user or continuing as an unregistered user.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or enquiry.
This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly for:
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, SMS, etc.).
Therefore, please note that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services may be the most appropriate for your profile when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (depending on which items you have clicked on), we will make suggestions about products that we believe may be of interest to you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with "cart retrieval" functionality.
Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge through the "My Account" section of the website, in addition to the instructions provided in each communication. You can also unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- Carrying out promotional activities (for example, development of contests, raffles or sending your list of saved items to the email you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorise us to process the data you provide according to each promotional action and to communicate it through various media such as social networks or on the website itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
- Spreading on the web or through our channels on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
If you access our website, please note that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our website and thus be able to introduce improvements. Likewise, sometimes we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, if necessary, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that not providing it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, thus we will find different legal bases in accordance with the following purposes:
The legitimacy for processing your personal data to carry out the registration and user registration on our website is found in the consent of the person concerned, requested for the specific case.
The management of the purchase of products or services through our website, as well as the payment of the same and the invoicing, as well as the shipment of the same, is legitimised by the execution of the contract itself.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in attending to the requests or queries that you make through the existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial for you since it allows us to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the website, the processing is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or to claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you accept to receive personalised information through various means, authorise the sending of newsletters or when you accept the legal basis for participating in a promotional action or for publishing your photographs on the web or our social network channels.
In order to show you personalised information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in making a profile with the information we have about you (such as the navigation you do, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data you have provided us with, such as age range or language, as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information in accordance with your preferences.
We need your consent to analyse the usability of our website and the level of user satisfaction, as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
In the event that you proceed to register for any of the published job offers, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent.
Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, although your application may not be taken into account in our selection processes.
The period of time your data will be kept depends on the purposes for which they are processed, as explained below:
We will process your data during the time you decide to cancel your registration.
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased and then one year to avoid possible errors or misunderstandings. On some occasions, we will only process some data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (credit card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
We will process your data during the necessary time to deal with your request or enquiry.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional activities we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
We will process your data eventually during the time in which we carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymise your browsing data.
We will keep your data for 5 years from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for as long as responsibilities may arise from the processing, in compliance with the regulations in force at any time. Once the possible actions in each case have been prescribed, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
- Financial institutions
- Technology service providers.
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services.
- Suppliers of services related to customer service.
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address [email protected], simply by indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Access the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the website you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Request us to delete your data in so far as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have previously informed you, or we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Request us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the time necessary when you may need it.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
When our legitimation for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be passed on directly to another institution, where technically possible.
Furthermore, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also be entitled to object to the processing of your data.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] Please provide as much information as possible about your request. Please note that we may need to ask you for more information to confirm your identity, such as a copy of a document proving your identity.
Finally, we inform you of your right to make a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).